Affiliate Program FAQ
What is the Affiliate Program?
The Affiliate Program allows you to earn commissions by referring customers to Majestic All Virgin Hair's website. The Affiliate Program enables you to place links and more on your website, app or emails. You will earn a commission on all qualifying revenue generated by your affiliate links.
What are the next steps if my application is accepted?
When you’re part of the Affiliate Program, you will:
- Get your own dashboard. Here you can access your assigned Affiliate Link and Coupon code (User ID). You may place this link ,banner ads or a unique coupon code on your website, social profile or include in an email. When a potential customer clicks on your affiliate link and then goes on to make a purchase that sale is tracked, recorded and Majestic then pays you a commission for the sale.
What does it cost to join?
Nothing. It’s free to become an affiliate.
Can I change or negotiate the Terms and Conditions for the Affiliate Program?
No, we do not do custom agreements or Terms and Conditions for individual affiliates.
Can I put affiliate links on my social profile?
Yes, you can place affiliate links or coupon codes on your social profiles (Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, etc).
How do links work?
An affiliate-encoded link or coupon to Majestic's online store will launch our shopping cart. There the potential customer will be able to use your assigned coupon code to purchase and get a discount off anything in our online store.
How much commission will I earn?
As an affiliate, you will earn a 10% commission on revenue generated by encoded link or Coupon code (your User ID). Commissions are eligible on sales made within 24 hours after a user clicks on your link. You will earn commission on sales minus any shipping costs and sales tax.
How do I know how much money I’ve earned?
You will be given your own password enabled dashboard. Here you will be able to track all your sales .We will also send you an email after every sale.
When will I get paid ?
Payments are made automatically on the twentieth (20th) day of each month when your account balance reaches $50 or more for the previous months' transactions. For example, if you earned $500 in the month of May you will receive your commission on the the 20th. of June. Money credited to your account does not accrue interest. In the event of a VOID by a customer, we will recover from you the corresponding commission previously credited to your account. The VOID commission will be immediately deducted from your account balance. In the event that your account balance is less than the VOID commission, the VOID commission will be deducted against your future earnings. You will NEVER be asked to send money to I LUV HAIR, INC.
How do I get paid?
All payments are processed through Paypal. You will need to have, or create a Paypal account in order to receive your commission payment (for free Paypal account click here now). We will notify you of your commission payment by email or text (you decide). WE do not have any access to your Paypal account. You are responsible for the accuracy of entering all of the required information to Paypal. Payments cannot be made if your information is incomplete or inaccurate.
How can I withdraw my money from Paypal?
You can withdraw your money from Paypal by:
1. Spending it online
2. Transferring it to a bank
3. Requesting a check
4. Using a Paypal Debit MasterCard@
You are responsible for the accuracy of the required information you furnish to Paypal. Payments cannot be made if your information is incomplete or inaccurate.
What will cause an Affiliate to be banned or suspended from the program?
Reasons an Affiliate may be banned or suspended from the program may include, but are not limited to, a website, social media or content that:
- Infringes third-party trademark rights.
- Contains sexually explicit material .
- Contains hate, violence or offensive content.
- Promotes discrimination.
- Promotes illegal activities or otherwise violates any applicable laws.
- Appropriates text or images from Majestic's websites or stores.
- Uses misleading or fraudulent means to prompt clicks.
- Includes Majestic's trademark in your domain name.
- Includes other inappropriate elements. What is deemed inappropriate is at Majestic’s sole discretion.
How can I contact Majestic All Virgin Hair?
Email us at affiliates@MajesticAllVirginHair.com and we will get back in touch with you ASAP. We value your comments and suggestions!